Monday 4 December 2023

Uncanny Christmas Tales – (071) Christmas Kiss

 

Andy Mitchell was a second-year student at Abbottsford University and he shared a house with three others, his friend Liam, his girlfriend Katie and her friend Vikki, who Andy had fancied from the moment he saw her, but he thought the vibe he got from her meant that he would be wasting his time, so he didn’t even try, but it didn’t stop him wanting her for the six months they shared a house together.

One day shortly before they broke up for the Christmas break, he returned home from a lecture to hear the tell-tale sound of Katie and Liam going at it in the bathroom, so he smiled, took his coat off and walked into the kitchen, and no sooner had he stepped inside and flicked the kettle on, than he spotted Vikki, eyes closed and smiling broadly, while hovering over the sink, tights and knickers around her knees, skirt hoisted up around her middle, as she relieved herself voluminously against the stainless steel.

Andy was mesmerised by what he was seeing, he knew he shouldn’t watch but he couldn’t help himself until the flow slowed and she squeezed out the last few drops with a sigh and opened her eyes and looked straight at him with alarm.

“Sorry” he said without averting his gaze “I didn’t know you were here”.

“Oh my god” she gasped “Oh god I’m so embarrassed”.

She manoeuvred herself off the sink and quickly hoisted up her tights and knickers and began to sob.

“I was desperate, and that horny pair got to the bathroom first”.

“Yes, I heard them in action as I came in” he said and walked towards her making sympathetic noises and put his arms around her.

“I know you’ve never fancied me, and now you never will”.

“Whatever made you think I didn’t fancy you?”  he asked.

“Well, we’ve been here for six months, and you haven’t once tried anything” she said.

“That doesn’t mean I didn’t want to” he said, “I can’t tell you how many times I wanted steal a kiss”.

“I wish you had” she said with her head on his chest.

“I could steal one now” he suggested, and she looked up at him through tear filled eyes.

“You mean you don’t think I’m disgusting?” she asked.

“I wouldn’t want to steal a kiss if I did” he replied.

“A proper, not just for Christmas kiss, do you mean?” Vikki asked.

“A proper, first of many, kiss” he replied.

Vikki smiled a beaming smile and stood on tiptoes and let him kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment