Friday 17 November 2023

Uncanny Christmas Tales – (061) Chance Encounter

 

In the southern town off Abbottsford, is the biggest in Downshire, its administrative capital and the seat of the Downshire government.

It was also a place of leaning thanks to the Downshire University, a Cathedral City and was home to Abbottsford Town football club, but it is also home to the arts with many entertainment venues, among which are the Regal and Empire theatres, and it was the theatres which brought Phil Harrison and Kathy Powell to town.

They were both in different productions but were both staying at the Regents Hotel.

Phil had been for a walk to clear his head and was returning to the Hotel when he saw former flame Kathy. 

As she walked in his direction he gave her a lecherous appraisal, she was small and slim but there were curves to her as well and just as he was remembering the sensual feel of her breasts, she caught sight of him.

“Hi Phil” she said and tottered over to him carrying costume bags in each hand.

“You look even more gorgeous than when I saw you last” he said, and he stooped down to kiss her cheek.

“What are you up to?” he asked, hoping the answer was nothing so he could reacquaint himself with her gorgeous body.

“I’m in a play at the Regents” she said a little breathless and her cheeks were flushed.

“I had to alter my costumes for the dress rehearsal”.

He had seen her breathless and flushed before and as he reminisced; he felt a slight trouser tickle.

“That’s a shame we could have had a catch up” he said.

“That would have been nice” She replied more enthusiastically than she intended and blushed.

“So, who are you dressing up as?” he queried.

“I’m a maid and a flapper” she replied, “I haven’t tried them on yet since I altered them, I hope they’re not too short and sexy”.

“It’s bound to be sexy with you in it” he said and made her giggle and blush.

“So, what are you doing here then?” she asked.

“I’m in the Panto at the Empire opening Saturday,” he replied.

“After that, nothing until March”

“Really, I thought you were booked up for months”.

“I was, but I had a cancelation, due to a fire in St Albans” he said, “So once I’m done here, I’m going to have some time on my hands, maybe take a holiday”.

“Well, I’d better go, or I’ll be late” she said and kissed his cheek then she blushed because of a salacious thought that crossed her mind, so she hurried off.

“Ok I’m only sorry I didn’t get to see you dressed as a maid” he called after her.

“I’ll let you have a private viewing” she called back and as she walked away; she was blushing an even deeper red than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment